Monday, January 2, 2023

     Well here it is, New Year’s Day, and already I need to post a correction. Yesterday I wrote that my grandfather, Olai Bergh, was interim pastor at Immanuel Lutheran Church, Snelling ave., St. Paul, MN. That it not correct. Now, in possession of the 150th anniversary book from the church, published in 2021, on it’s anniversary, I see that it’s my great-grandfather, not my grandfather that served there.

    The book records that Pastor Ole Anderson Bergh, my great-grandfather, was there twice. The two years that he’s recorded as serving in that congregation were 1873, and 1877. Wow! That is a long time ago. It’s interesting that his service is recorded in the congregation’s records and is included in their 150th anniversary book.

Takk for alt,

Al


                                     Rev. Ole Anderson Bergh.

No comments: