Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Changed world.


    Think about it! Eight years in a one room country school house with all eight grades together. There was electricity, no phone, no running water and a mile to walk coming and going. There was little in that experience that prepared me for my current duty. Having been recruited to be an after school presence for my granddaughters a new app was downloaded to my smart phone. Back in the day the only smart phones were wrist watches worn by Dick Tracy in the comic book. The new app Where’s the bus?” allows me to track the girls buses from school to their drop off point. It allows meet to meet the bus with little time spent waiting for its arrival! What’ll they think of next?

    The gap between my elementary school experience and today’s reality makes me feel like I must be 100 years old. Come to think of it, 100 is not all that far away.

Takk for alt,

Al

Neglected to mention readers also in IL and OR.


This is an extreme illustration of a previous blog about creating the world in which we live. 😊


No comments: