Saturday, July 2, 2022

Who'd thought?

     Who'd thought! Not me! Venturing over to Costco, Saturday morning of 4th of July weekend it would be uncrowded. Oh, there were people there but a very manageable crowd. It was a good time to stock up for an imminent return to The Little House. Certainly would not want to run out of heavy cream!

    Being a little different is something I've long recognized about myself. There was a time it bothered me but no more. Not in full bloom of geezer hood, living in the OFH, different is just fine. This leads into saying that shopping at Costco is actually enjoyable. Once the layout of the store is mastered maneuvering for the shopping is quite easy. Standing in line for checkout? What else do I have to do?  Then a 20oz, all beef hotdog and soda cost $1.50, cheap lunch!...and they're good.   

Takk for alt,

Al


               At our fiftieth wedding anniversary.

No comments: