Sunday, December 19, 2021

To a good home!

    I'm happy that my two sets of good china, two sets of silver and many miscellaneous items have found a good home. Once, after Joanne's death, I had six guests for dinner using the good silver and china. COVID  ended any entertaining and now I don't have the interest in it. It was fun when I did it, using the skills I learned from Joanne.  She loved to entertain setting a beautiful table. Only the everyday china and table ware is going with me to the old folks home.

   As we methodically work room by room moving seems more within reach. There is still much left to do but seeing what's been accomplished shows that it can be done. It's the heirlooms that pose the largest challenges. Several boxes are packed for the thrift store. 

Takk for alt,

Al


  This is the table I set when I entertained six guests for dinner.

No comments: