Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Exhausted!

    Sorting, packing, making decisions so exhausted me yesterday that blogging never occurred to me until I was in bed. At that time I was not ambitious enough to rise and do it. Today, one of my two readers asked me about the omission. Sorry, I'll try not to let it happen again. This downsizing, which is going well thanks to family, is very hard work...but most of you have your own experience of it so you know. This, too, shall pass.

   Given my fatigue yesterday this Dagwood  comic is apropos. I've long argued that you can't expect to sleep well at night if you don't practice in the day. Practice and a clean conscience are the keys to sound slumber! 😁 "Not sleeping well? Are you practicing? Yes? Then what's on your conscience?" 


Takk for alt,

Al 

No comments: