Thursday, December 16, 2021

Shadow

       Walking along, looking down to avoid tripping, a large shadow passed over me. It was a bald eagle about twenty yards above. Perhaps he/she thought I was dinner then upon closer inspection decided that either I was too old or too large and it flew on. It was a beautiful sight in full sun.

      Tomorrow I'll close up The Little House and relocate to Minnesota for an extended stay. Doing a USPS Temporarily Away, I guessed I'd be back in Sinai mid-April. The Sinai Post Master said not to worry, if mail comes for me she'll forward it to me in Minneapolis. How accommodating is that?

    Hunting season is over for another year for Kaia and I. She enjoys it so much I feel more sorry for her than for I. The hunting clothes are in the dryer and Kaia and I are just out of shower. She nudges my elbow as I type indicating "pet me". 

Takk for alt,

Al


No comments: