Thursday, March 14, 2024

Number Five!

      When I wondered with a primary care doctor why I've avoided COVID she replied "You may have had it asymptomatically." In conversation with a physician friend he didn't think all the vaccines I'd had for foreign travel helped me avoid COVID. "More likely your childhood on the farm may be responsible" he said. The farm on which I played in the pail of powdered DDT because it was so fine sifted through my fingers.

 Today I received the fifth COVID vaccine. When the CDC recommended that persons over 65 get a booster that was all I needed. It's a blessing to have avoided the virus though I've not been overly careful...not careful at all some would say. 

Takk for alt,

Al

Joanne, her siblings and the three Norwegian men who came for our 50th wedding anniversary in 2014.


No comments: