Saturday, March 2, 2024

Basketball

     Of all sports basketball is my favorite. Joanne's large screen TV made the move from the Mpls condo to the OFH. Cable TV package is included in the rental for the OFH apartment. While I haven't really learned to watch TV, I do watch some athletic events. 

    The University of Minnesota basketball teams are ones that I follow. Today the men played Penn State. The first half gave Minnesota fans little to cheer. The Gophers fell behind by 23 points. The second half was different story and they won by 5 points.

    The team was predicted to be last in the Big Ten Conference before the season began. Yet, they are now mid-pack, having won many more games than predicted. Ben Johnson, the coach, is in his second year and has recruited effectively in state.

  Yes, I watched, more attentively in the second half.

Takk for alt,

Al

               In the Hermitage Museum, St. Petersburg, Russia,


No comments: