Monday, March 18, 2024

Bluebird houses and....

      Joanne loved those catalogs that offered off-beat stuff. That's how the Sinai Garage has a sign  "Al's Farm Toys."  It's also why I have a tee shirt emblazoned "Still Plays With Tractors" and another "A Man And His Tractor Is A Beautiful Thing."  Too bad she didn't find one about a man and his truck. That thought occurred to me as I reunited with my truck today. Now, almost six years since her death, the catalog companies have finally given up on me and no long fill my mailbox.

    It's a bit late to catch the migration but today I mounted the three bluebird houses I was given for Christmas. It'll be interesting to see if they will be occupied. If not they will be ready for next year.

  Kaia had her spring grooming by the "world's fastest groomer."  It takes her about 20 minutes for a complete haircut. Kaia will be more comfortable now and there'll be less hair on the carpet. Kaia also got four vaccines...when will Lyme vaccine be available for humans? She was tickled to have a good run in the field while I put up the bluebird houses. Riding in the truck she can hardly contain her excitement.

Takk for alt,

Al

                         The truck mentioned in the blog.


No comments: