Friday, November 20, 2020

"One of the little joys of life!"

       My Dad had a wry sense of humor. Facing an unpleasant medical procedure he was known to refer to it as "One of the little joys of life."  That phrase pretty well summarizes my feeling about the hassle of recovering from a hacked email account. The one that was hacked was the primary one for use with business so I need to systematically work through my files and change account email addresses. For some accounts it's very simple and others I find myself thinking Marine Boot Camp was easier than this. But, what else do I have to do? 😄 

     Soooooooooo, if I'm in your contact list the user name remains the same but the end is @gmail.com   If you ever want to reach me by email be sure to use that account or it will not reach me.

     On to better things.

Takk for alt,

Al

No comments: