Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Blessed

    The clocks are steadily ticking away, see last night's post, and I'm enjoying that and the chiming. Perhaps, as has been suggested, it's a new time even though in the land of grief. Three mornings of teaching a week put me in touch with young people which I enjoy.  The groups at school are a mix of students new to me, 5th graders, and many I've had in previous years for a happy reunion. Three students I now have as 8th graders I've had for four years.
    Tonight I was with three women who have stayed in touch with me since they were students in confirmation. Between them they parent seven children so it is difficult to find a time to meet. The difficulty makes the time we do have together even more special. It is humbling that they still have interest in spending time with me but I am deeply honored.
    Joanne would be both surprised and pleased that my social calendar remains full. As previously explained, I need to look outward to fill me people needs because, though Trygve is a wonderful presence, Joanne is not here to provide companionship and conversation.
    The company I keep is a steady source of blessing for me and I am very grateful.


Takk for alt,

Al

From your left; Al. Amy Sara and Bonnie.


No comments: