Sunday, June 30, 2024

Basketball

     Today was a good day for WNBA Basketball.  Caitlin Clark's Indiana Fever beat Phoenix. That's the Fever's first win this year over a .500 team. Clark does as much with her passing as she does with her shooting. The Minnesota Lynx, "my team", beat Chicago today. Chicago's rookie, Angel Reese, is having a good year. Not being able to watch the Lynx live today I watched the Fever. Tonight I'll watch the replay of the Lynx game. 

   Mostly I watch basketball by streaming. Because I'm at the OFH with cable I was able to see the Fever on Joanne's big screen TV.  Streaming the Lynx tonight there is at least a decent size monitor in the OFH. It's easier to concentrate on the fine plays of the game when I know the outcome in advance. 

   Living the good life in the OFH.

Takk for alt,

Al

No comments: