Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Number 4!

        First there were three Moderna COVID 19 vaccines. Today I received a Pfizer  COVID 19 vaccine for my 4th immunization.  Having avoided COVID thus far I feel very fortunate. What a blessing to have medical science that so quickly develops vaccines, a system that distributes them and insurance that pays for it. A couple of weeks ago I got the flu shot. Hopefully I'm now protected from both viruses. 

     In the dry thirties the little pond across from The Little House was bisected by a street. When the rains returned the streets flooded and were not maintained. In the fifties and again in the seventies the street emerged as the water level dropped. Once again they are appearing as the water level in the pond drops. This morning that 'street' was lined with sea gulls.

Takk for alt,

Al


           School lunches in Ayutthaya, Thailand.

No comments: