Thursday, March 12, 2015

Game Day

     Today I had my final classes with 5th and 6th grade.  The 6th graders actually graduate tomorrow. It was time to have some fun so I made it game day.  They were not familiar with the old "pass the thimble (bottle cap)"  but they quickly caught on and thought it great fun.  Not only did they know "drop the handkerchief" they have a chanting clap that they do in unison as they play.  I've taught what I can, their term is over, I'm going home...'let's play.'   That goes well almost anywhere but the Thai are especially keen on having fun..."sanook'.  My plan is the same for the 3rd and 4th grades tomorrow.

3 & 4 years olds at lunch

Cucumbers and silverware

In the computer room

Boys raking before school

6th grade playing pass the bottle cap


No comments: