Monday, May 7, 2007

Like Cattle Around A Dog

I was sitting at a sidealk cafe on the Champs de Elysses enjoying a meal while people watching when suddenly I looked up and discovered I was the one being watched. The crowd in front reminded me of a herd of cattle surrounding a strange dog. What have I done? Looking into their eyes I saw they were looking just over my head. I peered over my shoulder and noted they were watching presidential election results on a large tv in the window. When the result was announced the crowd dispursed and there was much honking of horns on the street.

I met Mona Lisa today, smaller than I expected,,,,also met Venus de Milo, who needs a good orthopaedic surgeon, had a nap in Notre Dame and thought that the Eiffel Tower would work well for a windmill.

Love the Metro,,,subway system,,,easy way to see the sights. Working to master the French keyboard, q and a are reversed so thqt cquses problems. I ll keep trying.

No comments: