Saturday, June 1, 2024

"What is so rare as a day in June?

       This is one of those rare days! The sun is out, the wind is moderate the temperature mild, it's perfect. It's also the day for which I've been waiting.  All of my tractors are open station, i.e., tractor-speak for no cab. That exposes the operator to the elements of weather. Heat is no issue for me but I don't like being cold nor do I look being wind buffeted. There was one machine that I wanted relocated so today was the day to get it done, and it is.

     The WNBA offers a season league pass for only $39.44. With this subscription I can live stream many WNBA games on my computer. Those that I can't live stream I can replay later. Consequently, my substitute for watching TV, other than reading, is watching basketball. An advantage of replay is that a game which typically lasts two hours replays in an hour by speeding through time-outs. quarter-breaks and half-time. It's also possible to replay situations to see more clearly what happened. This is a busy season for games before the league suspends for a month during the Olympics.  My favorite team, the Minnesota Lynx, are in third place with 5 wins and 3 losses

    Have a thought for Caitlin Clark, whose team, the Indian Fever, has only won two games, second to last place. 😞 

Takk for alt,

Al

No comments: