Sunday, November 15, 2009

Baggy pants

The current fashion among some young men of wearing baggy pants, you know the ones that look like they may fall at any moment, has amused me. On short guys it looks as if they have no legs. I've always wondered if they ever fall down. Well....

I was eating lunch at the McDonald's in Abbott Hospital (I know, nothing but the finest nutrition for the hospital and me) yesterday. A young man, perhaps 18 years old, was standing in line. He was wearing baggy jeans. As I watched his jeans dropped to the floor. Glancing around with a very embarrassed look he quickly snatched them up. Given the laws of gravity I had assumed it must happen from time to time

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't even know how I finished up here, but I believed this submit used to be great.
I don't understand who you're but definitely you're going to
a famous blogger should you are not already.
Cheers!