Sunday, March 16, 2008

Palm Sunday Proicessional

The map says "Lutheran Kerk" and it's about a ten minute walk from our bed without breakfast so I put on my rain coat and Joanne grabbed her pink umbrella and off we went. Assuming that worship services are at the standard 11:00am we arrived at the minute. But the ancient round brick Lutheran Kerk is now the Renissance Hotel Conference Center. So our Palm Sunday Processional was with a pink umbrella rather than with the traditonal palms. Hosanna In the Highest.
I got my turn at angelhood for a young Japanese woman schlepping her luggage through the rain looking for her youth hostel. I was able to point her in the right direction.
Maria, the owner of the bed without breakfast stopped in this morning. She buys apartments and renovates them herself. This buiding dates from ca. 1700. We booked this online. There are two rental rooms. The common area has internet access.

No comments: