Monday, October 7, 2024

Repair Job

      Ever since I became an inmate of the OFH there has been an HVAC issue with my apartment. In the spring, when the building system changes from heat to A/C, my A/C blows hot air. In the fall when the boiler is started, setting my thermostat to heat results in cold air blowing from the vent. A call to maintenance brings Bill, who does something in the ceiling of my closet and then the system works, that is, until the next change of season.

    Last night my heat vent blew cold all night. Today's call to maintenance and an email to the chain of command got results. A repair person came and announced that a valve was installed backwards and that he would return Wednesday with the needed parts.😀 

   So there are two wins. Finally the system will be fixed and I don't have to pay for it! 

Takk for alt

Al

    The Brandenburg Gate, Berlin, Germany is today's random photo.


No comments: