Thursday, October 3, 2024

Offerings

       Don't think "offerings" as in church. Previous blogs have mentioned that there are many events offered at the OFH. Weekdays are filled while Saturdays and Sundays there is much less scheduled. The monthly newsletter that was published with articles and schedules has been replaced with an online app called Wellzesta Life. That works well for me becasue I can also access it while I'm at The Little House. In addition to the postings on Wellzesta, print-outs are posted in the mail room. If this is not sufficient each day the daily schedule is posted in the elevators. (See below.)

     My Sinai neighbor must have been been checking Google Maps, Street View of Sinai. He was amused to see that I'm pictured in the Street View. (See link.) That means from almost anyplace in the world I can be viewed. So my question is "How can I monetize this?" 😀 

Takk for alt,

Al

https://maps.app.goo.gl/21dkF5Xv6LbU6QN67?g_st=im





No comments: