After breakfast. as I was reading the paper online, it darkened outside. A rain shower moved in and blessed us with the gift of rain. We've had a couple of light showers, .2" or so. This was a bit more serious than that. My gauge, and the one downtown, both showed .7". That's not enough but certainly enough to do some good. It was gentle and very welcome.
Perhaps it's time to do a reveal. No, baby is due, but a reveal of the picture below. MKV took it in, of all places, Iceland. When I saw it, I thought it so untypical of Iceland that no one would guess it, and no one did. Though I've not been to Iceland it certainly doesn't fit my image.
Now, does anyone want to guess where that windblown tree pictured a few days ago was taken? No, not in South Dakota.
Takk for alt,
Al
Perhaps If there had been sheep in the picture it would of been a helpful clue. MKV said she took the picture out her hotel window in,,,,,,,,,,,,,ICELAND! 😀
No comments:
Post a Comment