Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Spoiled!

      Both of you will likely concur that I'm spoiled. For proof I offer today's experience. After a routine visit with my primary care physician, who says I'm likely to live awhile yet, Kaia and I motored to The Little House. Have I mentioned that we have a house guest?  Miriam, my cousin from Mesa, AZ., is staying with us until the family reunion in later August.  Miriam is central to this tale. 

     Driving toward S. D. a text message appeared on my phone. With the magic of Bluetooth it also shows on the screen on the dash of the car. The text was from Miriam to wit, "Dinner will be ready when you arrive and we also have company coming." How about them apples?😁

    Miriam and I are virtually the same age, grew up together and have much fun. No, I am not going to expect this every evening!

Takk for alt,

Al

 

1 comment:

Michelene said...

Spoiled you bet consider it a gift of Grace.