Thursday, September 4, 2014

Poy is home form the hospital

  Poy is now recuperating at home with "severe abdominal pain" but "not many cuts or bruises."  It is difficult to ascertain many details of the motorcycle accident because of language difficulties.  Learning more will not likely be very possible until I get there and evn then will will be a challenge.
  I plan to go to Thailand in early February this year because of  family travel schedules.  It will be an interesting experiment.  Likely the weather will be hotter and, while I tolerate a lot of heat, teaching and living without a/c will be interesting.  On the other hand I have often missed school field trips because that were scheduled in February.  January in Minnesota is not lovely but coming home in early February and having winter stretch on also leaves something to be desired.  Stay tuned to see how this all turns out.
Poy is on my left.


No comments: