Thursday, June 2, 2011

I like living downtown...

We've been living downtown since October. I like living downtown because:...we drive less...we walk to many things...the Skyway runs through our building...of the diversity of people...of access to the Mississippi River...there are interesting places to walk Trygve...it's central to the metro area. I can hardly think of any reasons I don't like it.
I like living in a 15th floor condo because of the view, there are no steps, and I have no outside chores, i.e., shoveling, mowing, yard work, etc.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

You sure, you don't want just a little outdoor work to keep you young? (your daughter who has a big yard)

Anonymous said...

What about the noise from the police sirens etc after the random shooting in DT the other night and your windows were open?
Michelene