Saturday, October 9, 2010

Trygve's such a leader!

Trygve, the wonder dog is such a leader. Yesterday he took me over the Stone Arch Bridge to St. Anthony Main. Today, not to be out done, he led me to the new bridge...the 35 W one that replaced the one that collapsed. However, I think it was all a plot on his part because we came back through Farmer's Market. I think it was the smell of elbeskiever frying that attracted him.
We must be moved in because we had our first over night guest. Linda, from Williston, ND, got the honor. She's in town for her niece's wedding and went with us to the Guthrie Thursday.
At the Guthrie we saw the stage adaption of Louise Erdrich's book 'The Master Butcher's Singing Club.' I enjoyed both the book and the play. I thought the play was a good adaptation of the book. It's nice to live withing walking distance of the Guthrie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Trygve is also adjusting well to downtown life. You sound very happy.