Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Learnings

Ah so many details around moving. I thought that changing addresses online would be sooooooo easy! Wrong. It turns out that it is much easier to do by snail mail than online. The online process requires a password and much more rigmarole.
The house passed inspection with three small things to correct. Therefore we are still on schedule with plans to move on September 30, and close on this house on Oct. 4. Our contractor tells us the condo updates will be done on time.
I had pack almost two thirds of our stuff to stage our house. So I decided to pack the rest and only hire movers. Now I'm almost done packing, however, there are problems with that. During a hot spell I packed all our cold weather clothes forgetting that September can be cold. We had tickets to Prairie Home Companion at the State Fair on a cold evening. God show!

No comments: