Saturday, April 27, 2024

Needle Arts

       Joanne's talents did not run so much to crafts. Though she did know how to sew. When the children were small she sewed many of their clothes. There's also a picture of me in a leisure suit, remember them?, that she made. As her career took off her sewing stopped and other needle work didn't occupy her. Consequently, I was never obliged to accompany her in forays to craft shops.

     Today I voluntarily entered Three Kittens Needle Arts in Mendota Heights. WOW! That's quite a store. One half is knitting supplies and focus the other half is needlepoint. My new hobby is knitting! If you believe that I could sell you some swampland in Florida. Nope, but I have two granddaughters who knit and crochet. The oldest of whom just had a birthday. My gift to her was "a mystery trip", i.e., a shopping spree, which included her sister, at Three Kittens. It seemed to be well received.  

Takk for alt,

Al




No comments: