Thursday, October 1, 2026

One Accomplishment!

     After a couple of social engagements today I went to the Ramsey County Courthouse. At that site I voted. They were well organized and there was no waiting. Early voting is considered 'absentee' so it was necessary to fill out one form. After completing my ballot, correctly I might add, I thanked the volunteers and left. The trip took about 30 minutes. With my irregular schedule where I'll be on election day is not clear, so, now I've happily fulfilled that important task.

    One of the perks of life in the OFH is the ease of entertaining. A friend joined me for breakfast, and the dining room is mostly empty and very quiet. It's a reasonable cost also with the meal priced at $8.75. Two friends joined me for lunch before a game of cribbage. Both light eaters their soup bowls cost $4.00 each. Yup, I'm the big spender! 😀 

Takk for alt,

Al

Perhaps if the rain stops for a while I can go back to picking rocks.


No comments: